Summary of major changes for 2020 events:
- We are flipping the timelines for Championship and Cup. Running Cup earlier allows us to go to a larger range of facilities for Qualifiers and Finals.
- Scramble competition removed.
- Chapter level Local Qualifiers have been eliminated making Sectional the first, and only, level of qualifying for Finals.
- All Sectionals will be open to any member in good standing. Players may select the Sectional Qualifier in which they would like to compete.
- Addition of Stableford Tournament for players with handicap indexes of 24.0 and above.
- Adding Gross winners to the Scramble Open.